Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meet my friend Maxx

I haven't been quite as....active on Droid Smith as I originally intended, but that stops now! Mostly because I want to brag about my new Droid.

When my OG Droid kicked the bucket last week after years of faithful service, I wasn't sure I could ever love another Android device the same way. That may just change, after receiving my new Droid Razr Maxx in the mail today. Full breakdown to come (it's only been in my sweaty hands for about an hour), but here's what I care about most:

The Nitty Gritty....

3300 mAh Li-Ion battery (rated @ 21.5 hours talk time...we'll see)

TI OMAP 4430 SoC:
 - ARM Cortex-A9 dual-core CPU @ 1.2 GHz (Arm v7 instruction set)
 - PowerVR SGX540 GPU @ 304 MHz
 - Dual-channel memory controller
Storage:
 - 16 GB Flash EEPROM (internal)
 - 11 GB Storage (internal)
 - 16 GB Micro SDHC (accommodates up to 32 GB Micro SDHC)

Memory:
1 GB LPDDR2 SDRAM (will post clock speed later)

No comments:

Post a Comment